2. Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice the onion and the green onions, Chop the parsley, cut the green and red pepper into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Extract the water out of the salt dish by squeezing it with your hands or a drainer. 4. Flake the cod with a fork and place it in a bowl. Add onion, green onions, green and red pepper, parsley, black pepper.
5. Then combine everything.6. Chill before serving.
7. Serve with an avocado mousse and Plantain chips (papita) on top for decoration, on a lightly toasted baguette. Voila!!
8. Quick Recipe For Avocado Mousse.
9. 2 Avocados
10. 1 tablespoon of Regular Mayonnaise
11. Salt and pepper for taste
12. 1 teaspoon herbs and garlic seasoning
13. 1 squeezed Lime juice or 2 tablespoons
Mashed the avocados using a food processor or a (Pilon) then add all the other ingredients in a bowl mix with a spoon until the mixture is smooth or use a food processor.